Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company”, “we”, “us”, “us” or “our”, it refers to Luz González-Camino (hereinafter “Luz Camino”), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Augusto Figueroa 27, 28004 Madrid and Tax Identification Number: 02167098-S.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org which is responsible for your information under this Cookies.
- Platform: Internet website, web application or digital application facing the public of Luz Camino – Madrid.
- Device: any device connected to the Internet, such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit luzcamino.com and use the Services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly or in connection with other information, including a personal identification number, allows the identification of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by luzcamino.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third Parties: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Website: the Luz Camino site that can be accessed through this URL: https://www.luzcamino.com/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Luz Camino to use the Services.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other Internet-connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information. They are completely safe and cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use own and / or third party cookies on our platform for various purposes, such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience with our platform and make navigating around them faster and easier;
- To allow us to create a customized user experience for you and to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best to personalize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To make it easier to tailor online advertising to your interests.
What type of cookies we use?
Cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until you expire or delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes, while others may expire after several years. Cookies placed by the website you are visiting are called “first-party cookies”.
Strictly necessary cookies are required for our platform to function and cannot be disabled on our systems. They are essential for you to navigate the platform and use its features. If you delete or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies on our platform:
- Essential Cookies.
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable basic functions such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them, you would not be able to use basic services. You can disable them by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the websites work.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to improve the performance and functionality of our platform, but are not essential to its use. However, without these cookies, certain features, such as videos, may not be available or you may be asked to enter your login details each time you visit the platform, as we would not be able to remember that you had previously logged in.
- Analytics and Personalization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us personalize our platform for you.
How can you Manage Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, it may worsen your overall user experience as it will no longer be personalised for you. It may also prevent you from saving personalised settings such as login information.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages related to cookie management in their products.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (desktop)
- Safari (mobile)
- Android browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and Disabling Cookies and Similar Technologies
Wherever you are, you can also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from working properly, and you may not be able to use all of its features and services in full. You should also note that you may also lose saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies in your browser. Different browsers provide you with different controls. Disabling a cookie or a category of cookie does not remove the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Contact us at
Via email: email@example.com
Via phone number: +34665919558