- When the package leaves our offices, you will receive an e-mail with the shipping number where you can locate it and in case of incident, contact them.
- The shipping price that appears on our website is for the European Union. For all other cases, please contact us in order to calculate the exact shipping price.
- In accordance with the policy of the shipping company, the error in some of the data provided by the client (name of the recipient, contact telephone number, address or postal code), may lead to extra charges.
- If the package could not be delivered and it is returned to us, the cost of a second shipment will be borne by the customer.
- If any piece arrives broken, please notify us via email (email@example.com) the same day it is received. In this case, please do not handle or throw away any of the elements inside the package.
- All Duty & Custom charges that may apply will be payed by the buyer, and if refuses to do so the cost of returning the piece will be charged.